We made a chain, you know, like the one we use to do at Christmas time, where you rip off one link a day. A would get to rip one off and we would discuss that it meant only so many days to panties only!!! She loved ripping them off but would howl "NO!!!" to the no diapers!
Sunday we went and she got to pick out panties. I had to direct her away from the Cars themed boy underwear....didn't want to have to explain what the hole was for but I wonder, why don't they make Cars themed GIRL underwear??? We won't have any more Danica's of the world if it's all princesses and fairytales!
Yesterday, Scott conveniently arranged to go golfing. Ahem.
After one true accident and two near misses.....she has been using the potty regularly (which means, I have to nag her every 30 minutes to remind her). After many tears and cleanings and washings...it may be the real deal!!! Now we have to keep Z out, who keeps trying to sit on it...but in the attempting, usually sticks her foot in it. Ick.

Good work!!
ReplyDelete