Thursday, May 27, 2010

Left to their own devices

Usually left to entertain themselves, the girls spend the majority of it squabbling.  I will be in the kitchen and they are in the living room (within eye sight!) and I hear "NO Z, NO...it's MIIIIIIIINE!!"

Then Z responds with one of two responses.

Glee, laughter as she repeats the offensive touching of the object.

Tears as her sister yanks such object and shoves Z's hand away.

Twice in the past two days we've instead heard giggling.

Today I caught both of them in the animal bucket.  They had dumped all of the stuffed animals out and A climbed in and sat down.  Z thought that was a GREAT idea and after placing her diapered butt in someone else's face for once, plopped down on top of A.

Yesterday, Scott heard the same laughter. He had seen A practicing her squirt gun on the lime tree.  Perfected her technique by squirting in her mouth.  Finalized the whole shebang by squirting in her sister's mouth.

When Z is older...I won't have to teach her to claim her objects by licking on them. She already does.

No comments:

Post a Comment