After seeing it multiple times, the leaps and bounds children and babies make developmentally. They go from not walking to running in 1 day time. It's easy to forget all the failed attempts leading up to the big leap. I read an article that said toddlers can fall 100 times in a month but mothers only remember 10 or so (maybe they haven't met Z. It's drama everytime, so hard to forget).
The potty training is fairly complete. A just announces to everyone when she is having an accident now. Just in case you were curious....
Z has another fat lip. Then this morning whopped her eye so has a nifty bruise there. She also practiced diving in the pool this weekend. I was hoping one episode of going under water would be enough to scare her. After she blinked the chlorinated water from her eyes, allowed it to quit pouring from her nose, she smiled and did it again.
My hair is growing. Or rather regrowing. All the hair I lost post pregnancy X 2 is now coming back. So I have fuzz everywhere....and while I would love to do the feathered 70's and 80's again...that style should be left 20-30 years ago. Ugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment