Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tinsel town

The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. I had to give an interview to the local news regarding a surgery on a dog. I though I had avoided the whole thing by throwing my coworker to the wolves...she was working the day they came in originally. But nope, got the call yesterday and three hours later I got to stare at a camera and stumble over my words, struggling to not say ummmm. Then I had to fake like I was walking down the hallway with the camera man walking backwards in front of me.



I don't know how actors/actresses ever get used to it.



At A's daycare today, a news crew came in to help promote the place. I had forewarned A about a camera and getting her picture taken. When I picked her up from daycare she told me she had her picture taken and she cried. The instructor told me A was unsure of the camera but when the microphone (a huge fuzzy thing) was too close she went into hysterics and ran!!! After a few calming hugs she went for a second take.



Can't wait to see the finished products after they edit us....



(the Montana grandparents will be here soon, A can't wait and I'm sure Z will cry....she is full on into "stranger danger" these days. Unless they bring her cheerios....)

No comments:

Post a Comment