Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year already???

I think we are still recovering from the holiday rush. Getting back into the normal swing of things....I could get used to Scott being a stay at home dad. Home cooked meals, clothes washed, folded and ironed.



But alas, the real world beckons and back into the daily grind. Sick kids with runny noises and whiny voices. Daily crying sessions (by me!) as result of the illness. Now healed and recovering slowly but I swear A has her father's immune system. If she wasn't such a mirror image of him, her illness rate would be a dead give away.



Teeth coming in for Z and she thinks the bathtub is a playground, crawling and splashing. And the warm up for bathtub is even more fun. We "chase" her, she waits on all fours grinning over her shoulder and squeals when we ask "Where's Z?" and takes off as fast as a crawling babe can go...we catch and strip her until she is crawling buck naked. Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment