But picking up the film...I had forgotten that excitement of opening the package and flipping through the pictures. Forgetting what pictures I had taken and how well some turned out while others were just "eh". The coolest thing is that the camera has a waterproof case so I could take it out to the pool and not care if it got dropped in the water. I haven't gone completely back to the 80's!!! (Just my music listening choices have).
Aubrey has been taking swimming lessons. To get her used to the idea of going under water we have been playing "Ring around the Rosies" and falling down under water. Scott and her have been also playing that at swim class.
Yesterday, Aubrey was singing quietly to herself while playing and I listened closely. She was singing "Ring around the Rosies" but she wasn't pronouncing the "sh" in ashes. I'll let you imagine what it really sounded like.





No comments:
Post a Comment