The girls managed to drive to Costco, push the shopping cart and load the new computer/work chair into the cart then maneuver it back up to the front (only taking down one or two displays and maybe flat tire a couple of patrons) all the while listening to the squeak of the wheels and feel the rattle of the cage (waiting on held breath for the whole cart to just shatter).
After all that, they loaded up the chair into the back of the truck and hid the chair (Scott's birthday gift) until the best moment to spring it on him.
How did they do it?
By staying asleep at naptime so I could sneak out.
But I did get mom time-my awesome cousin Shelbie gave me a facial and foot/hand massage. I have not been that relaxed in such a long time.
I am going to try and get all the videos I've taken from the past four months up...so here goes. I figure this one is only appropriate seeing how all of you are still enjoying the snow. I am wearing shorts as I type this. With the screen door open. Listening to the crickets. (Before you get too jealous-the scorpions follow the crickets...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment