Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthdays

Today is Scott's birthday.

How do I go about buying a gift with two toddlers attached at my hip. I want the gift to be a suprise but I am pretty sure they will shriek out the prize when he gets home...unless I strategically plan to reveal it when they are napping.

I say when they are napping because I am optimistic that A will sleep.

A also stated that we needed to get several gifts. I am sure she is right, that when you are young the # of gifts is what matters, not what you received. Just wait until she is old enough to write her thank you cards.

As far as it being a suprise, he is on facebook which means we are friends (married) and if I reveal the gift here, it doesn't matter what I get. Or he can access the bank account. I have him check it daily to look for suspicious activity-other than my shopping habits-so I would have to take money out and then shop.

The simpler option would've been to get up before him and make breakfast but alas, that time passed and I didn't make it.

Any suggestions on how to be sneaky? For a good cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment