Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Potty humor

Because I have to make this humorous....otherwise Scott will slowly go insane.


We were awakened this past week by Z. At 5 am. Stating loudly, "NO. NO. NO." Then silence.

Then "Dada. DADA? DAAADAAA!!!" Thank goodness she doesn't call for me in the mornings. I figure it's payback for all the breast feeding and pumping. Bet Scott wishes he had it like me because he rushed in to the bedroom to keep Z from waking up A and found horror.

Z apparently had stuck her hand in her poopy diaper. Had it in her hair. On her sheets. And her hand that she was flapping desparately at Scott while exclaiming, "no, no, no!"

Which found Z getting a bath at 5:01 am.

Then there is A. Whenever she has gotten sick in the past and been coughing, we've told her she had a frog in her throat. She would open her mouth wide, asking if we could see it and we would let her know what color it was. Often she would reject the notion that it was purple or red and inform us that it was green.

This past weekend while we were in Legoland, A needed to use the toilet. Since we forgot the potty insert for the toilet Scott held her on it (and just for the record, I held her for peeing AND I was showering the sand out of my hair. The sand that Z had so thoughtfully dumped onto my head that morning). A let one rip. Ahem. You know. Loudly.

To which she exclaimed, "I think my frog came out!" Then she looked for him.



Here are a few pics from our trip to Legoland this past weekend, more will follow...

















2 comments:

  1. Just read this while my students were doing their silent reading, laughed out loud, and 37 high school seniors' heads turned toward me and demanded to know what's so funny. I had to tell them, I was laughing so hard. Whether they got it or not (being so close to babies themselves), they laughed and ewwwed with me.

    Um, Z is so blond! So cute.
    -Jackie P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids loved legos... kept them QUIET for hours!

    ReplyDelete