Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mr. Sandman

Between work, Lia Sophia and home....it feels like sleep is an luxury item anymore.

Z the dare devil has more bruises on her legs (and one on her face-can anyone say face plant?? It HURT me when I saw it) than I can count. Then A was attacked by ants. All while minding her own business trying to swing and slide. I do not exaggerate....Scott said that she had been attacked and in the first 24 hours it didn't look too bad but as the days have past she has numerous welts and sores on her legs and feet and even in between her toes.

Z is figuring out more words to say. Tanya (a coworker) will soon have her wish because she's been dying to know what Z has to say. As we all know, Z is Miss Expressive. I know it and just the other day she reminded me. I was distracted shopping and wasn't caving into her insistent grunts...so she wiped a booger on my cheek. Then proceeded to how me what else she found gold mining. Ick.

A is a tornado while sleeping. We stayed with some friends recently and caved into letting A sleep in the same bed as us....I don't see how she gets any rest. But I do see how she is so skinny. The kid NEVER EVER stops moving in her sleep. She informed Scott that she has found herself on the floor before.

Off to attempt some beauty rest, but will all of you catch some for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment