I took blankets. I waited through lunch because of all days...their first "full" day...they had a new teacher (who was more than FRAZZLED and running WAY behind on schedule) who needed some help.
I was concerned about Z pitching a fit. She had the silliest grin on her face when I left...laying in her cot clutching her blanket. She was so into the whole experience and LOVES the new teacher. So much when Scott arrived to pick them up she ignored him when another kid stole a toy from her. She burst into tears and ran to her teacher. Then hesitated when her teacher tried to give her to Scott.
A on the other hand...laying in her cot, asked "You stay for a couple more minutes". I smoothed her hair and assured her daddy would come after her nap. She seemed content with that answer and rolled over to look at Z and stuck her thumb in her mouth.
I think they got enough sleep....don't you?

No comments:
Post a Comment