A is always suprising me with her memory recall. We went to the park today and it has been way too long since the last time....but she remembered that "the boys" that we saw last time. She commented how they weren't there today.
Then she calmly told Scott and I she was fine staying at the park by herself when we told her it was time to go home. No such resistance from Z. She was ready for dinner. And breakfast. And dessert. Either making up for the liquid diet she was on for the past couple of days or hitting a growth spurt.
Tonight I was brushing A's teeth and rushing through the entire good night routine as A had skipped her nap and I wanted to get her down quickly. She screeched (yep, actually an octave or two higher) when I went to rinse off her toothbrush, "What about tongue???"
I forgot to brush her tongue.


No comments:
Post a Comment