While there we got to see the young bobcat I neutered for them. I asked A what the bobcat says and she replied, "Meow" and when I asked if they roared...she immediately replied, "No, just meow." Sorry honey, but so true.....especially after yesterday.
Besides the football game yesterday, we had core drilling done on our back deck in preparation for the deck cover. I figure the debt of the cover will be offset by the decrease in air conditioning bill as well as us getting to spend more family time out in the back. I can not wait. One and a half more weeks!!! A drew with chalk: a face with "eyes" and was upset the guys couldn't take time to appreciate her skill. So she turned to menial labor and brought them water.
We got chores done early this week because I was going to go to the New Moon movie, but alas, those plans fell through. What is nice is I will miss the screaming teenagers but I do think it is much sexier to drool all over oneself than make oneself deaf from the noise. And I know to wear a bib.
Next weekend...the big plans are....get Christmas lights up. Any ideas on more creative decorating in the yard with two deer rather than one jumping over water? And don't tell me what our fun neighbors tried to do one year....they tried to make them look like they were procreating!
Enjoy the pictures of the girls enjoying our winter weather...

No comments:
Post a Comment