But NOoOoOo I couldn't do it. I enjoyed a lazy day with the girls and turkey and family. Then I stayed up into the wee hours decorating the interior of the house. Which usually also entails dusting as I go. Oh and I guess I should put away the photo box that has been out for 3 months and left untouched and hmmm...baby play mat is taking up space only so should pick that up and so forth and on. I stayed up late reading in bed to unwind (and I'm talking hours I haven't been up to for the past 9 months), haven't taken that leisure in a long long time.
Of course I had to go see New Moon. It is definately a chick flick. But for the girls night out it was so worth it. And the adult beverages afterward even moreso.
Girl updates:
A is now German. Whenever she answers in the affirmative it is with a resounding "Yah".
She is also part of a pyramid scheme. A 2 year old and around that age group scheme. We got a letter and had to send one sheet of stickers off to the child listed in box #1 and then move box # 2's name to 1 and put hers in 2. She has been getting stickers in the mail left and right. And placing them all over her body. Better her's than Z's but it is interesting to go out on the town because it's drama to try and take them off so I forget until bathtime and then when we are out shopping I hear the "oh, how cute, look at the stickers" and I realize my child is the one with them plastered on her forehead.
Z is a screaming crawling diva looking for trouble. I do believe the tree is safe, she sat up and it poked her in the back and she has since avoided it. She is also trying to stand or pull up into standing position. Yesterday she was holding onto a toy and pulled up onto her knees. To get further she gripped the front of her shirt and yanked it up.
The zoo today was wasted on Z...giraffes are so over..birds can fly!!! And they are EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment