Z is eating tons of stuff....and figuring out how to squish something in one hand and then ever so slowly bring said hand up to mouth (going cross eyed from trying to watch the process) and once in a great while actually make contact between food and mouth.
She had to go get her flu booster (nope, not the H1N1-both girls are on a waiting list. Apparently the doctor gets a batch of a 100 or so and they go down the list calling people) and she looked right at the nurse, opened her mouth and yelled at her. I'm quite sure I know what expletive would have been said.
A's latest thing is telling me what she likes that I might be wearing or doing. "Like your hair mommom" or "like your shoes, mommom".
Last night was "like your boobs. One, two."
Thanks honey.

No comments:
Post a Comment