Friday, October 30, 2009

Musings

Everywhere I turn around I hear quitters.

I can't. It's too hard. No way.

How did we get to this point??

Do we quit trying to lift our heads? Did we quit trying to roll over (granted that first time might have been an accident) or trying to push up?

Did we quit when we were trying to crawl, walk or just rake a piece of finger food into our fist. Then try to make the fist to mouth contact only to have the little bit of food drop off into never never land. Nope, we kept trying and eventually even though we may have more food smeared in our hair and faces, it is all worth it for that one morsel to keep trying.


I say keep trying.


On a lighter note, Aubrey said the first of many thousand to be..."watch me mommom!!!!"



And tried to bounce down the stairs. I don't think my feet hit a single step...I was at the top coming down to help her and next thing I remember in slow motion was her sliding backwards and caught her by her sweater. She said it was not a fun slide.


Happy Halloween to all, and of course pics will be posted soon!!! Our plans are to hit an outdoor mall tomorrow and then up to Cave Creek for their Wicked celebration!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment