Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Defeating evil everywhere

Today's post is written by Z, aka "SUPER Z"....she felt she had something to say and asked I do not deviate from her narrative....


Hahahah.....the evil villian must be taken down. The evil villian's name is "PLANS" aka "ORGANIZATION".



I, the incredible, stupendous (aka stubborn), invincible Z can defeat it. I can leap building (blocks) in a single leap. I can soil a diaper faster than you can change it. I can make time seem like forever when I am fighting a nap.



Before you turn around I will get the sidekick...aka "FOOD" and throw it on the floor. Better yet if it's in a glass dish (okay had to interrupt here. We do not use glass dishes anymore. She broke two in rapid succession and I caved and am using plastic. That claims it's microwave safe.)



I laugh at adversity and spit (blow raspberries-usually with a mouth full of food) at any enemy.



I defy evil.

And mommy's well laid plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment