Sunday, August 9, 2009

I heart Montana

For today I thought I would post the things that make Montana so........Montana.

  • You can let your kids walk to grandma's house. She lives that close.


  • That you can let your kids walk anywhere anytime


  • The sun doesn't set until 10 pm


  • Drop ins (thanks Jodi)-neighbors, friends, whoever just drops in for a bite to eat and they bring their own drink


  • Playing Apples to Apples


  • Walking out in a friends backyard and seeing a doe grazing on the grass


  • Picking a tomato off the vine and eating it


  • Picking an apple off a tree and eating it


  • Double Front Chicken


  • Seeing old roommates after a decade and picking up where you left off.....


On another note, Scott seems to forget a woman's prerogative despite my best attempts to remind him.

Today Aubrey helped remind him yet again.

He was cutting cantalope and she stood by him tugging on his pants stating over and over, "want some" and said "please" when prompted. So he cut her a slice and she looked at it and said....yep, you guessed it..."No."




1 comment:

  1. I need to get back for a visit. Just wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get there.

    ReplyDelete