I hope you have a blast tonight and don't make yourself feel a year older by tomorrow morning.
Each day brings it's suprises. I am amazed after working two long days at how much the girls have grown in leaps and bounds. Aubrey has a running dialogue/commentary on everything. Tonight while sitting on the training potty she stated she wanted to see her "butt". I tried explaining the difficulty of the task but she still stood up and turned in circles (as best she could with her training diaper and PJs puddled aound her feet).
Zoe continues to gag herself with the spoon and make disgusted faces at the rice cereal. I'm not sure if it's the temperature or the taste. How bad can rice cereal taste compared to the other things I've seen her shove in her mouth???

thank you and two perfect examples of the proof that yes those two girls are related to me!! :)
ReplyDelete