Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shedding skin....

I interrupt my normally schedule of events in the days of our lives to bring you...the new improved me.

I went and had a pedi done yesterday. With a friend who has NEVER EVER had one. Seeing how she is forty that is a federal offense. I think she was pleased. She couldn't stop staring at her feet. Except to drive. Then today...I had my hair finally cut and colored. Going more blonde again to hide those grays.


So a quick before pic from a night out with the girls last week (really, I truly am a mommy but HAD to take some ME time) and then I will post one later of the new do after we go to Wicked!!

And because I'm entering a contest giveaway on one of the blogs I stalk...here's the link: The Meanest Mommy. She is giving away Bath and Body Works coconut line (which fits the whole theme of the new improved me and I can smell so much better!)...and I have eyes boring into the side of my head from the youngest so without further ado.....(I'm second one in from left in blue shirt)


2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what the new 'do looks like! :) You guys going to see Wicked on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete