Monday, May 23, 2011

Riding

After breakfast we met a few more characters.





















We shopped. And shopped some more. The girls were girls and Z picked out a crystal/princess bracelet and A settled on one pair of shoes that she exclaimed, "I JUST have to HAVE these!!!" They were the cinderella glass slipper equivalent and this pair was perfect after she ran around trying on six or seven other pairs of shoes (a girl after my own heart).




















We met up with the Bild family in It's a Bug's Life and rode some kiddie rides. The Bild boys had been officially Disney'd out (they had an extra two days more than us) and the family departed for home. But they so graciously shared with us some premium seating for a show and we went and watched a mini Broadway production of Aladdin. It was incredible, fun and still too long for Z.
















The adults went on adult rides. Nana kept the girls entertained while we hit a rollercoaster (and thanks to Jessica, I now know that it is Neil Patrick Harris' voice that does the countdown to take off. I still can't take him seriously after watching the movie Starship Troopers).














We braved the giant Mickey Mouse ferris wheel. The girls were all excited about the ride and showed no reservations. The adults on the other hand were dragged kicking and screaming. Oh wait. That was just Jessica (heheheh). Although for those that don't know, it's not just a ferris wheel that's really really tall. It's a cage that we all fit into. And the majority of those cages are set on rollers that allow the cage to roll and swing back and forth as the whole ferris wheel spins. With no belts. We used the girls as an excuse NOT to go on (and ignored A's pleading to go on one).
































As if that wasn't enough, later my dad, Scott and I went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror. Jessica so bravely stayed behind to help Nana with the girls. I got busted with my camera out because I wanted to snap a photo at the top. Which actually would've been hard to determine for a first time rider like myself....and I won't spoil that suprise for anyone else. A insisted when she's big enough she's going on it too.















No comments:

Post a Comment