Saturday, April 3, 2010

Glitterati

Z the walking diva. Who is now intent on becoming an upright little ape instead of the four legged monkey she is. All so her dance moves can be perfected. Maybe too much Dancing With the Stars...although all I can say is WE don't watch it.


I think she is bored with clasping her hands and swinging from side to side to "Old McDonald". Her latest manuver is standing upright and bouncing her booty up and down. She gets so into it she bonks her head on her stabilizer about half the time!!!

A loved the process of dying eggs...for about 5 minutes. Then it was "can I color this?" "can I touch this spoon?" "Is this pink?" "can I touch that?" and so forth. Somehow we managed to finish them, glitter and all.


Tonight I was rearranging some furniture on the patio and I hear a demanding little voice, "Say it out loud which number this is!!!" I turn around and A has my chinese lanterns lined up and she's pointing to one with a serious expression on her face looking at me. May have to rethink the whole preschool thing or at the minimum ask how demanding they are!!! I did as I was told.


Later with the potty training saga....asked A if she wanted to sit on the potty as 5 minutes before she had announced she was going to take off her diaper and try peeing in the mulch. She stated "NO!", marched over to the potty chair, flipped the lid closed and shoved it out of the way. When Scott is home for the summer I am going to have him strip her down and let her run around naked for a few days (before it's really really hot....)

Hoppy Easter all!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment