We have so much to make our family complete. We have our health, our families, our house, our jobs and each other.
Pause for those now sick to their stomachs...
We will have a cake and smear festival of course and while grandparents are exempt...I would like to ask that in lieu of gifts that you donate to a charity. We have a few favorites that we would like to gently nudge you to but anything goes.....Just do it in Z's name and let us know! I want to see how much our cherub can raise!!!!
There is friends of Maddie, which is for families with children in the NICU. There is The Liz Logelin Foundation, which is for widows/widowers with children. Of course there is the Red Cross Haiti Relief. I made it easy for you...click the link and donate, even if it's 5$. Who could resist this face after all?

No comments:
Post a Comment