Friday night I went to a preseason Cardinal game. In true Cardinal fashion..the first half was disheartening and I toyed with the idea of suggesting to leave early. However, I had brought along a neighbor and he was enjoying the game so I am glad I said nothing as the last 5 minutes turned out to be a roller coaster on your feet screaming match!!!!! That lasted 20 minutes....I can see this season will be much of the same. My darling daughter decided she must show her support as well...
The past week and a half has been big for Zoe. It has consisted of rice cereal, avocados, peaches (ICK ICK ICK...or so her expression would lead you to believe), yogurt and soon....carrots, yams and maybe bananas. I am a little confused however. I bought organic bananas as I have read that the nonorganic can allow the pesticides to absorb across the skin. What is throwing me a loop is the fact that I bought them over a week ago and they are still green. I keep squeezing them to make sure they aren't ripening inside the green skins and they are still firm (although when they do ripen now, I am sure they will be bruised). So how are they staying unripened???? Zoe has worn the majority of her food as I don't realize how fast she can grab a plate, spoon, bowl. I have also worn most of it as she can blow raspberries and eat. A multitasker after my own heart.
The girls also go to meet their great uncle Mike and great aunt Carol this weekend as well....
Last night Scott and I replayed one of first dates...sort of. We went to a Skid Row concert in Anaconda, MT when we first started dating...and so last night we went to Cheap Trick, Poison and Def Leppard.
Today was swimming and hanging out with my parents. And I got locked in a bobcat cage. Nope, wasn't some sort of torture conceived by my husband...but that story is for Tuesday or so....

oh my Zoe with the spoon? Looks like Aubrey on her first birthday!!! I love it!! We will have to Skype this week....
ReplyDelete