Papa got Zoe to laugh today. Still trying to get it on video.
I walked in tonight after working all day and Scott, Aubrey and Zoe were sitting in the couch recliner with the foot rest up. It was an image that will be burned into my brain for eternity. I wish I had the camera when I walked in.
We have a rule in the house. When eating crackers, one must have contact between their bum and the ground. No running, no exceptions. So as all 2 year olds must do, when a rule is being enforced, they are required by the kid code of conduct to test it.
Scott gave Aubrey a cracker and asked her to sit. She stood for a minute thinking, then plopped down. Then started to scoot around on the floor. And saying "scoot, scoot, scoot". Technically no rules were broken.
She then looked over her shoulder and realized the pathetic starved never gets ANYTHING to eat dog is hot on her heels...I mean cheeks.
She smiled and made it a great game.
"Scoot, scoot, scoot". Stop, look over shoulder, repeat. The dog followed along faithfully for a few crumbs.
Grab tight to your loved ones and hold on and thank everyday, every moment. I received sad news today that proves again that life is too short...so enjoy, be happy and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

shes a smart kid, maybe to much for her own good...
ReplyDelete