Now that Aubrey has hit two years of age she is a chatterbox. Grant you, not when you first approach or meet her. However, give her time to warm up and good luck getting a word in edgewise. And that's coming from me, who is rarely at loss for words. But I am starting to think Zoe is going to give Aubrey a run for her money. I am trying to get good video of Zoe "chattering" but she slams those lips shut when she sees a camera. That includes no smiling, which is her second favorite thing to sleeping...or was it eating???
Aubrey has taken to singing herself to sleep night. Right now, happy birthday and Elmo's world are favorites. Scott reports she sang Elmo's world for 10 minutes straight at bedtime, after he left her room. She also insists that we sing 3 bedtime songs to her and I will not torture you with video of us "singing".
Videos to follow...they won't post for some reason tonight and after this morning's 1 am wake up call I'm turning in early. Hah. For me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment