Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 years later...





I should have started this blog something like 2 years ago. But as it always is with me, I have grandiose ideas for projects and only a few get started and even fewer get completed. I have the best intentions going into this...and will try to keep it updated.

Even now typing, I am thinking of other projects that need to be started/completed....need to make fun movies of the girls set to music. I now have 2 years worth of Aubrey....luckily for Zoe, I might actually get started on hers before she's 2. Online scrapbooking. But before that I have to get all my photo albums labeled and into the shoeboxes. OH!!! and...and....there's the....




I digress. And it's late. So I am begging off and starting the first entry short and sweet.

Happy 2nd Birthday Aubrey. Mommom and dada love you with all their hearts. You have filled an empty spot we didn't know existed until you came along. Thank you for reminding me to laugh a little everyday and to laugh at myself. You are incredibly wise beyond your 2 years.





1 comment:

  1. It is about time!! ;) I love it. Good to see pics and videos of the girls all the time! Or some of the time. Or when you have time.~Auntie Stacey

    ReplyDelete